- Terms of services
- Customer Service Policy
- Flight Booking Policy
- Hotel Bookings
- Visa Policy
- Transfers and Tours Policy
In the following document(s), ZED International is referred to as “Company”.
ZED International | A Travel Management Company, based & registered at 1st Floor, 62 Canning Road, Saddar, Rawalpindi. 46000, providing Travel & Tours services to customers and other business associates of the industry.
ZED International operates as a commercial enterprise seeking to make reasonable & sustainable growth & profitability while becoming the market leader of the travel industry. In order to operate an effective commercial enterprise, it is vital to address the structured policies & effective controls to monitor the day to day activates followed by quality checks.
The following policies and related details serve as a guideline for the Company’s staff to adhere to & follow the laid out policies as under.
The contents of this document are written for ZED International & is the property of the Company. The laid out procedures have been written to ensure that all the commercial operational activities are structured & follow rules and regulations to avoid any misconduct from employees or any potential law suits against the Company.
Contract – Passenger & ZED International “Company”
Thank you for visiting zedint.com (the “Website”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these terms and conditions (the ‘Agreement’). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our Website and exit immediately.
The Website is owned and operated by ZED International, whose principal office is at 1st Floor, 62 Canning Road, Saddar, Rawalpindi, 46000, Pakistan.
You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
You promise to us you are old enough to enter legally binding contracts through this Website and you know you will be responsible for all payments due to us for bookings made by you or another person using your login information.
Changes in the terms
We may change these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changed terms will become effective once posted on the Website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, this Website is solely at your own risk. We make no representation, warranty or covenant whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus free nature of such software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW,WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS RELATING TO THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF
- ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE; OR,
- THE AVAILABILITY AND UTILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (EXCEPT CARRIAGE BY AIR PERFORMED BY US).
NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
ANY CARRIAGE BY AIR USING A TICKET OBTAINED USING THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE OF THE RELEVANT CARRIER AND MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO THE WARSAW CONVENTION OR THE MONTREAL CONVENTION, WHICH MAY LIMIT THE CARRIER’S LIABILITY IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU SHOULD REFER TO THE NOTE ON CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE SET OUT BELOW.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY US.
As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Links to third-parties’ websites
This Website may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers.
Limitations on use
You agree to use this Website solely to determine the availability of goods and services and make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the Website only for personal, non-commercial use.
You agree to use the Website’s services to make only legitimate reservations or purchases. You agree not to make any false reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. We may cancel, without notice, all confirmations associated with multiple reservations to one or more destination on or about the same date.
You agree to all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of fares, products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Website are your sole responsibility.
You agree to not abuse the Website. “Abuse” includes, without limitation, using the Website to:
- Defame, harass, stalk, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate others’ rights as defined by applicable law.
- Harm or interfere with the operation of others’ computers and software in any respect, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses.
- Violate applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
- Omit or misrepresent the origin of, or rights in, any file you download or upload, including, without limitation, by omitting proprietary language, author identifications, or notices of patent, copyright or trade-mark.
- Transmit, post, or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary material or information.
- Download or upload files that are unlawful to distribute through the Website.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, including attempting to interfere with the access of any other user, host or network, including without limitation, overloading, initiating, propagating, participating, directing or attempting any “denial of service” attacks, “spamming”, “crashing”, “flooding” or “mail-bombing” the Website.
- Direct bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars, intelligent agents or any other automated process at Emirates’ computer systems or otherwise, create unreasonable load upon any of Emirates’ computer hardware, network, storage, input/output or electronic control devices or infrastructure.
- Transmit any information or software obtained through the Website, or copy, create, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, or transfer works deriving from the Website.
- Falsely use a password or personal identification number during logging into the Website, or misrepresent one’s identity or authority to act on behalf of another.
- Violate this Agreement in any other manner.
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the information provided by us on this Website is accurate at the time you view it. However, we cannot and have not checked the accuracy of all information provided by outside sources for example by the providers of other information, or of other parties linked to or from the Website.
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed or act upon any of its contents.
We aim to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. Also, your access to the Website may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or period.
Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the content and materials included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations (as well as the organization and lay out of the Website), and software are the property of Emirates, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by international trademark copyright and database laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
This Website is for the your personal, non commercial use and you may print off one copy and download extracts of any page(s) from our Website for this purpose. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website. You also agree not to create and/or publish your own database that features all or any part of this Website without our prior written express consent. Our status (and that of any identified content suppliers or third party links or pointers) as authors of the material on our Website must always be acknowledged.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of this Agreement, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and automatically and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Emirates, Emirates Skywards, Emirates Skycargo, Emirates Holidays, Emirates Hotels and Resorts , Arabian Adventures, The Emirates High Street, Congress Solutions International, Arabian Airpass, Emirates Live, Business Reward and any other product or trade names of Emirates referenced herein or connected to the same (whether existing now or created in the future) are our service marks or registered service marks. Other product and company names mentioned herein (or linked through our Website) may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may book tickets on the Website without registering. However, if you register with Zed International, you’ll be able to store your personal, travel information in your profile, so there will be no need to re-enter the information the next time you log in and book travel on the Website. If you are not already a ZED Club member, you may register at www.zedclub.com (Opens in a new tab) . We recommend you fill in your personal preferences as this information will assist us in providing you with our optimum service and will also save you time for future inquiries and bookings.
Please remember not to give your Login/ID, booking reference and/or password to anyone who is not a member of your immediate household. You may not give access to your account to any third party on-line service. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password and/or booking reference is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
You can book on the Website for up to 9 passengers per booking. You may simultaneously book flights for 9 adults and children (2-11 years old). Additionally, one infant (0-1 year old) can be booked per adult passenger. You may book a flight in the class of your choice, First, Business or Economy Class (where available).
Changes to a Booking
Due to any reason you wish to makes changes to your bookings such as travel dates, upgrade of seats, change of schedule, kindly get in touch with our booking travel agent with your booked details. All the applicable rules, terms & conditions laid out by the airline or hotel shall apply accordingly.
If you wish to cancel your booking, please contact us immediately or login to your account and request a cancellation , Our office will get in touch with you to advice you on the cancellation charges and applicable refund if & when applicable by the respective airline or hotel.
In the event of any dispute with regards to your booking with us or the services were not offered to you during your travel, kindly login to your account & raise a dispute by adding the problem you faced. Our office will get in touch with you to clarify on the dispute you have raised.
In case of lapse of service by the respective airline or hotel, the passenger shall communicate and notify
The problem needs to be highlighted within 30 days of the return date; otherwise it shall not be treated as a legitimate request and shall be prone to be ignored.
We will escalate the matter to the concerned office on your behalf so legitimate claims are compensated.
Use of Credit Card
We accept major credit cards, and the credit card holder must be one of the passengers. For payment of an electronic invoice, you will be shared the safe link where you will enter your credit card details and the payment goes through. You will receive a confirmation email / notification once the transaction is completed.
Second option for credit card payment is when you visit our office and use your card at our POS to make a payment.
It is advised not to give out your credit card details to our reps over phone or email.
Additional card charges shall be applicable when making payments through credit/debit cards. Kindly confirm these charges prior to making any payments.
We will take all reasonable measures to insure information you transmit to us using the Website will remain confidential and protected from unauthorized access. Despite those measures, we do not warrant unauthorized access to that information can never happen. We will not be liable for any such unauthorized access unless caused solely by our gross negligence, in which event you will be entitled to compensation up to a maximum of the value of the services purchased by you.
Safe Web Browsing
To insure secure online payment and all other transactions of personal data, the Website uses a technology called SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL encrypts all communications between your computer and our server so that the information can only be read and understood by us. Usually a closed lock on your browser window shows a secure connection. For further information, please consult your browser’s security specifications. If your browser is equipped with SSL your transaction will automatically be secured. The common standard in the Internet to signal a secure site is a closed lock at the bottom of the browser. As long as the lock is displayed closed your information is secure and encrypted to avoid abuse. If you click the secure transaction link and still cannot see the closed lock, the reason may be that the window is in nested in another frame. To check that you have a secure connection (in Internet Explorer), click the right mouse button and properties, then certificates. Then you will see if the connection is secure or not. Another way (in Netscape Navigator) is to click the right mouse button and ‘view frame info’ at the bottom of the text you will see security information.
Official Valid Travel Document(s)/ Passport(s)
Please insure you have a passport valid for the duration of your trip. (Some destinations require your passport be valid for a certain length of time; in general, 6 months after completion of travel). You may also be required to obtain a visa for some destinations and it is your responsibility to do so.
When making a booking you must ensure that your name (and the name of any person(s) for whom you are making a booking) matches exactly the name as it appears in your (or the person(s) for whom you are making the booking’s) passport.
If you require any further information on passport or visa requirements, please contact our office or the embassy of the respective country to which you will be traveling to.
A failure to travel with the correct documentation could result in the passenger being refused travel, entry to the country of their destination or stop-over, deportation or incarceration and in such circumstance(s) you will be solely responsible for any cost, loss or damage which you or we (travel agents) incur.
Some airports will levy an airport departure tax, which is payable by passengers at the airport locally. Information on these charges is not given through our quoted fares and is your sole responsibility.
We recommend the purchase of adequate travel insurance for all overseas travel. In some cases it is mandatory to purchase the right travel insurance & coverage for visa processing and failure to do so may result in rejection of the visit visa you have applied for. In this case, it is your responsibility to get the accurate coverage.
As we offer the Travel Insurance services, our representative can assist you to choose the correct travel insurance for your visa process or getting the best coverage for your next international trip.
Currency conversion rates are based on several publicly available sources. The accuracy of such rates is not verified, and actual rates may vary from time to time. Currency quotes are not updated every day. The quoted prices in foreign currencies, normally America US Dollars USD or Saudi Riyals SAR depends on the general market rate at the time of booking and payment. Any fluctuation in these rates will be borne by the passenger when making the payments. Similarly, when making such payments through credit cards, the bank is responsible for currency conversion rates.
Luggage & Carriage
Baggage allowance by air travel will be subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the carrier concerned. While making booking, kindly confirm the allowable weight limits and baggage sizes that are acceptable by the flight carrier. In case of excess baggage, additional payments are levied & paid directly to the airline counter at the airports. In case of refusal to accept any baggage by the airline rep. at airport is at sole discretion of the airline and therefore we, travel agent, shall not be held responsible.
ZED International does not guarantee nor is held accountable for any changes in prices in quotations as they may change due to increase in tax(s), currency fluctuations, and change in air fares by air-carrier(s) or similar reasons. In such cases, the passengers are responsible for paying the additional fare(s). Failure to pay the additional difference on reservations may result in cancelation of the bookings.
ZED International shall not be held responsible for delays, changes or cancellations to Flight Schedules by the airlines due to severe weather conditions, security issues, flight safety issues, terrorist acts, strikes or any similar instances.
In such circumstances, Zed International then reserves the right to amend the journey so the passenger can reach destination. Any compensation shall be taken up to the air carrier by the passengers.
Special Needs Request
Passenger(s) shall communicate the required special needs to us at the time of booking. These are requirements of wheel chair at airport, meal preference during flight, room preference at a hotel (if available), medical care & similar needs.
Medical care shall be accompanied by written documents from their relevant authorized medical reps.
In case the passenger wishes to carry special medication along with, he shall poses a valid prescription of the same medicine validated by his medical rep.
Passenger(s) shall check & share with us, prior to bookings, whether their chosen airline supports & provides special medical requirements. Failure to share such information may result in unwanted travel experience & Zed International shall not be held responsible.
Our customer support & query handling departments rely on telephones & email communications including digital platforms (whatsapp). All the means of communications are recorded for future references & similar uses.
ZED International is committed & determined to offer only the best possible Customer Support Service & ensure that all our customers/travelers/passengers are satisfied of the service(s) they are purchasing followed by a good customer service support.
The Customer Service Support shall not only be offered by the Travel Agents/Consultant/Coordinators but extends to all levels of hierarchy including but not limited to dispatcher/collection agent.
ZED International revolves around the theme that “a customer is always correct” and we value our Clients at each stage from offering them the best service possible followed by feedback through any complaints/suggestions/remarks/testimonials that our Clients share with us.
Our team shall ensure that all the services offered & sold such as Flight Tickets, Hotels & Accommodations, Tourist Visa(s), Travel Insurance, Holiday packages & so on shall be equipped with all the applicable written terms & conditions along with the Quotations/Estimates so that there is no confusion in understanding the applicable terms & conditions. It is our responsibility to tell each customer the policies of airlines, hotels, embassy & insurance companies of which we are bound to abide by & cannot offer anything outside the set domain, & ensure that customer understands them fully & gives consent in written to our correspondent.
In case of an event that there has been misunderstanding at either part, Company’s rep. or Client, the matter shall be handled professionally and in an orderly manner. It is vital to clarify that Zed International is licensed to operate commercially to be an authorized reseller of the service offered and is bound to follow the prescribed rules & regulations that we adhere to at all times.
ZED International adapts to a fair & transparent policy for all our Customers before they make any purchase. All these polices, terms & conditions shall be periodically reviewed , at least after every two (02) months, circulated to all employees & also printed for customers.
The Customer Service Policy is jeopardized when employees or any of the Company’s rep. does not follow this policy or does otherwise that conflicts with this policy.
In this case, and any serious complaint from Customer, the concerned employee shall be subject to warning letter & shall be under review. In this case, the employee can also be terminated.
ZED International understands the crucial issue of privacy & data protection and that is why we ensure our customers that their privacy and personal information will be safe with us.
We require specific information in order to register at Zed International.
The information that we gather is vital & is self-explanatory as listed below:
- Passport No.
- Contact Details
When our Customers choose to register with us, the info. Is sent to our database, encrypted & secured, with limited access to authorized person(s) only, a unique identification no. is assigned to the Customer through which he/she can login to his personal profile & access prices & communicate further through saved preferences.
This B2C communication allows us to better serve all our customers while keeping their data security a priority.
Name Field: Name of the passenger is required because it identifies the person who is traveling and contacting us for service. It is recommended to use the name as mentioned on travel documents (Passport). If a name is not provided during a reservation, then it cannot be made or put on hold.
Email Field: bookings and reservations are shared through email in electronic form for review and confirmation from customer. Furthermore, when an invoice is generated & payment received, email notifications are auto generated. We use the email to send the electronic tickets (E-tickets) and any notifications associated with the itinerary. It really comes in handy when we have promotional offers and deals going on. We can notify you by sending you a correspondence.
Mobile No. Field: We ascertain the mobile number because it is a way for us to contact you if something urgently came up. Another reason is for us to send you notifications about the reservation and promotional deals. In short period, we will be adding a phone app and the mobile (if a smartphone) will be useful for that.
Passport No. Field:
Passport no. serves as a unique identification key for each of our customer’s profile and is an essential element in booking itinerary.
The postal address is required to accommodate the requests for dispatch of any travel documents in printed form to be delivered to customer’s home/office address.
Privacy and Data Protection
The voluntary information was given by our clients such as name, address, mobile number, email address, and passport no. is stored within our company for creating customer profiles.
This information helps us identify the client who is signing up for the company.
We take security very seriously. We use 512-bit encryption, which secures all transactions and personal data on our site. This will ensure that none of the customer financial data or personal information is lost or stolen. We regularly update our site to keep it free of malware, spyware, and viruses.
Announcement of Modification
Accountability of Text
We rigidly try updating our systems and website regularly. However, this does not mean that Zed International is liable for creditability of any information completed and its veracity. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damages of our clients (Financial or etc.), which is caused by the information on the website. When a client is accessing the site, he/she is consenting that they are accessing it on his/her own risk.
The material used in this website is digital ownership of Zed International unless otherwise, specified. Copying of the material is strictly prohibited and will be considered as an infringement.
ZED International’s core services portfolio includes domestic & international flight bookings & reservations, hotel bookings, holiday packages, tourist eVisas, travel insurance, airport transfers and sightseeing tours to various destinations.
To ensure an effective & controlled operational activity, flight bookings policy shall entail the following & ensured by the ticketing & reservations officer(s):
- The total price(s) quoted shall include all applicable government taxes excluding PST/GST.
- Customers are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of their booking (Ticket). In case of payment through cheque or credit card, the full amount shall be considered received in full once it has been credited to the business bank account.
- There will be no refund for ‘no-shows’ or any partially unused flights for domestic or international sectors.
- To avail the infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary that the customers will be booking. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you’ll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / Supplier / IATA Agency or the respective host entity.
- Customers shall ensure & specify if they require a refundable & changeable flight booking(s). By default the lowest prices flight bookings are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- In case of force majeure events and delay of flight schedules by the respective airline(s) or airport(s), the Company shall not be held responsible. Any & all compensation(s) shall be based on how the airline accommodates the passengers. Customers shall not claim refunds from the Company, ZED International.
- As per the airline’s rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights.
- For International flights, the check-in time is at least 3 hours before departure.
- All Traveler will be responsible for their travel documents in accordance with the traveling destination planned company will not be responsible in case of being travelling with expired documentations.
- Additional payment may be charged by the airline for seat allocations.
- If the airline provides an online registration, it is responsibility of the Company Rept. to inform its customers about the opportunity to make check-in online for the flight according to the terms and conditions of the airline companies. The Ticketing Officer shall also inform its customers about possible additional check-in fee if its customers make check-in at the airport of departure when applicable.
Flight Booking Amendments/ Changes:
- The Company can assist each Customer with amendments to most bookings. In some cases, though, the Customer may need to contact the airline directly. (If you wish to amend your flight or cancel your flight the Company can assist you with a nominal service charged other than the penalties imposed by the governing airline).
- Every booking made through ZED International is subject to change/amendment depending upon the Fare Class & its respective applicable rules & regulations. These charges cannot be revoked back once the new booking has been created using previous credentials regardless of the fact whether new ticket has been issued yet or not.
- If a Customer amends their booking, the request shall be received in written only via official email ID. The Customers will be charged the difference in fare. However if the new fare is lower than the Original fare, difference in the amount shall not refunded.
- In addition to the airline’s amendment charges, ZED International charges a Non-Refundable amendment handling fee of PKR 2,000 (Two Thousand Rupees) per passenger per segment that is subject to change/vary as per Customer &/or advice of the CEO.
- All charges shall be collected from Customer(s) when any changes to the travel plans are requested.
- Depending on the airline’s policy, some booked fares may not be amended. As per rules and regulations of class booked in Airline, it might cannot be changed or cancelled.
- All bookings made through ZED International, can also be amended by calling up the Airline Call Center directly.
- Every booking made on ZED International is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
- Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific airline’s policy.
- Convenience fee is non-refundable in case of ticket cancellation by the user, or flight cancellation by the airline.
- A cancellation request shall be generated at the official email of firstname.lastname@example.org that shall be entertained during working hours only i.e. from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday).
- An Airline may, unilaterally and without warning, cancel the reservation or booking if a ‘double booking’ (more than one reservation for a particular passenger of the airline service on the same flight for one or several dates) is made. To avoid this, it is recommended that prior to the purchase the customer cancels all existing duplicate bookings and does not make new duplicates after the booking has been made.
- Tickets for unaccompanied minor children, passengers unable to move independently, blind or deaf passengers and women in late pregnancy must be reserved and purchased exclusively in airlines’ offices or agencies.
- It is mandatory to contact ZED International for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund Customer’s tickets booked at zedint.com or a similar B2B booking portal provided by Zed International for its sub agents.
- Processing times for cancellation and refund requests can take up to 30 working days.
- It is mandatory to contact ZED International for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund Customer’s tickets booked at zedint.com or a similar B2B booking portal provided by Zed International for its sub agents.
- Processing times for cancellation and refund requests can take up to 30 working days.
- ZED International shall refund Customer’s cancellation only after the respective Airline/Service Provider processes to ZED International the eligible refund. In case an airline ceases its flight operations, any refund owed by the airline to the passenger will be processed by ZED International only after receiving the same from the airline if any.
- The Airline reserves the right of admission or boarding for onward or return flight, in case the customer fails to board any segment of the travel for their itinerary. ZED International shall not be held responsible or liable for such refusal of admission or boarding.
ZED International offers and sells hotel bookings though various platforms and sources to acquire the best inventory worldwide. It is responsibility of the ticketing & reservations officer to make sure to check the respective hotel policy prior to quoting the Customer followed by a booking.
Each hotel policy may vary from another especially the check-in & check-out time limitations. Hotel ratings that are generally accepted and offered are namely :
– 2 star
– 3 star
– 4 star
– 5 star
– 5 star & above.
There are system limitations to hold the booking for a hotel while other systems allow it. It is duty of the holiday consultant to make sure that the hotel booking is subject to cancellation within due time. Failure to cancel the booking in due time and any charge applicable shall be responsibility of the booking officer.
The booking officer cannot reserve a non-refundable hotel fare. Those fares have to be purchased right away.
When the booking officer reserves refundable hotel fare, it has to pay the cost fully until the deadline which is shown in this reservation. If reservation is not paid fully until the deadline it will be cancelled. After the deadline or in case of non-refundable bookings, cancellation and refund are not possible and the amount of booking will not be refunded.
After the payment has been made by the Customer, booking officer shall ensure to provide the Hotel Voucher with correct names of the passengers and type of rooms booked. Failure to do so shall be direct responsibility of the Booking Officer & subject to employment termination. Any wrong quoting of the hotel room rates shall also be responsibility of the Booking Officer.
In case of a holiday package when the Customer books flights + hotels, the booking officer shall make sure the flight timings and check-in timings are synced and allowed. Failure to do this shall result in a disciplinary action.
Refunds, Cancellations & Date Change
ZED International strictly recommends & ensures that employees shall advice the Customers to make the hotel bookings when it is a 100% confirmed trip. The Company make bookings through various different platforms & each hotel policy may vary. In case of a no show, date change, or any other similar, changes, the booked hotel’s policy shall be in effect and procedure handling shall be carried out accordingly.
ZED International deals in the facilitation of the electronic visas under the category of Tourist only.
In order to process visa, following documents may be required in hard or soft format;
- A clear readable COPY of passport of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant as per visas rules
- A clear COPY of the CNIC of the applicant
- A written consent letter stating that the purpose of the trip is leisure / tourist / holiday and shall return as per the booked flights;
- A security cheque as a guarantee that shall and can be used if the applicant does not return in time.
ZED International collaborates with visa issuing authorities or the respective embassy’s official reps./drop boxes/online official portals. The visa application form shall be filled and reviewed by the Customer with a written consent to proceed. In case of a refusal or an objection, the Company shall not be held responsible in any instance and the visa fees are non-refundable.
Payment for Electronic Visa Applications
Customers may choose to pay the Company over the counter or make the payment directly through their own Credit/Debit card subject to the additional service charges of ZED International.
In case the Customer opts for his own payment option or his card, any failure during the transaction shall be responsibility of the Customer.
ZED International facilitates Clients for the service of airport transfers from & to the booked hotel along with local sightseeing tours at the destination.
The Company arranges from different sources deployed at different destinations. Therefore, the applicable policies of these services rely on the service provider of the destination. It is vital for the travel agent to clarify any and all the applicable terms and conditions for booking of the transfers and tours.
It is mandatory to issue all Clients their confirmed vouchers prior to their departure as a confirmation of services purchased.
It is also mandatory to mention the terms & conditions especially in case of:
- No show
- Late check in for the booked services e.g. ship cruise, dinner on ferry etc
There shall be no refund in such instances and nor the payment shall later be adjusted for any other service unless it is allowed by the service provider.